Thursday, July 06, 2006

Devil Cricket


There is a satanic cricket that is living somewhere in my bedroom that needs to be found SOON. So it was ok the first night or two .. I tried to pretend that I was camping, and let the soothing sound lull me off to sleep.. But as I lay in bed .. I keep thinking .. Cricket don't your legs get tired? Don't you EVER take a break ...Cricket notice that you are not getting any other cricket responses from your tedious circking?? And all you are getting is a human that is about to go insane and drown herself in the toilet if this does not stop. I have asked you nicely to stop.. I have searched for you for 3 days and still cant find you. Are you invisible during the day ? I have turned into a mad woman. And the cricket has WON !! But be warned.. I WILL FIND YOU.. I have a secret plan.. I have shut my two cats in the room and THEY WILL FIND YOU... And if they don't .. I am moving all of the bedroom furniture out of the room and then it is on !
PLEASE I need some sleep!! I cant take it anymore.. Anything would be better at this point water dripping (but I may pee the bed) or the tick tock of the clock .. Anything but this damn cricket .. I will find you devil cricket....


2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger bear said...

I hate those crikets they end up worming their way into your brain and fill it with that crazy squeek! Why not try boiling some water, adding dish soap and just spread it around your house that is bound to kill something.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

I found the little bastard! He is out in the yard now, I didn't have the heart to kill him. He lived this long, why not let him keep on going...

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script