Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I did it AGAIN !!!


So I am one of those right wing kind of girls that you look at and just shake your head in wonder... I did it again! I had a great idea to re pierce my nipples .. Yep I said re-pierce.. And let me tell you that the second time is SO much worse than the first time!! HOLLY HELL! Let me reflect for a moment .....
1. I pull my breasts out in fornt of a complete stranger.. And let this stranger inspect my nipples to determine the proper placement of the nipple rings.. (Ok not too bad .. have had breast exams before)
2. Then this complete stranger gets this "tool" that looks like a roach clip but not.. And then clamps your nipples with this magic tool and pulls them straight out .. Seemed like 6 inches to me at least..( Here is where I start to think .. oh shit)
3. Next the complete stranger says take a deep breath .. (Like that will help) and then counts to .. Um I don’t remember .. then shoves a hollow needle through your damn nipple... OH MY GOD !!
( Here is where I think ummmm sir.... never mind ...)
4.Then repeat on the other side...
5. THEN YOU PAY THIS ASS HOLE !!!

Ok so now that I have taken a moment to think this whole thing through... Um maybe it was not the greatest way to spend a Wednesday night .... And it is too bad that I can’t blame this whole fiasco on a drunken party night of truth or double dog dare!!


1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Hey! I love this post. It is hilarious. You are so crazy!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script