Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random things that piss me off….


Random things that piss me off….

People that talk too loud and too much (shut the hell up) I don’t care about your drama..

Stupid radio commercials.. That explains itself (that is most radio commercials)

Instructions on the movie theater toilet paper roll (come on, are you kidding me?)

People who talk during the movie.

When I am reading a book .. And others feel it is an invitation to start up a conversation

Men who check me out at the gym .. (Knock it off) I am at the gym to work out and I look like it .. I am not there to find a date.

People who see my tattoos and then ask if it hurt (you think?) Or they describe what it will look like when I am 60..

Showoffs (know who you are… Stop it .. It pisses the whole damn world off .. And most of us really don’t give a shit)

That “big bucking chicken” commercial.. It has got to go

When I go through the drive thru and I ask for extra condiments and they give me 1 extra package of ketchup.. Do I need to state exactly how many I would like?

When I am sleepy and I arrive at work and the first thing someone says to me is “WOW are you sick?” when you come in looking like shit, I don’t comment on how terrible YOU look.

BODY ORDOR Take a damn shower!

People who say “I just don’t like feet” or “I am not a foot person” that is just stupid.. You need them to walk .. Get over it

People who get grossed out because I choose not to wear shoos unless it is necessary. Mind your own business they are my feet and I will do with them as I choose.

Hand dryers … you know the blowing kind .. HATE THOSE

Random people can piss me off just by me looking at them … It usually depends on the day. No other reason except they piss me off.

All talking animals.. It is just not right

People that gently remind me that smoking is bad for me …. REALLY … not because they care.. Because they want to make sure that I am aware that I am killing myself. Fuck off

People that ask to “bum a smoke because they are quitting” which means that they are quitting buying them and the intention is to mooch off us who pay for our cigarettes. Then when you give them a smoke they say “how can you smoke these” damn, go buy your own!!!

People that drag there feet when they walk .. Especially those that are wearing flip flops.. Come on pick it up put it down .. It is easy..

People that bitch that it is too cold in the winter then bitch that it is too hot in the summer.. SHUT UP … keep it to your self… welcome to Utah we have 4 seasons..

That is my list for today … I am sure that there will be more to follow!!


2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I concur on the office chatter. I think I may have an idea of who you mean too....

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

Sorry that i don't like dirty feet! And I hate to be cold and I hate to be hot...been here all my life, and it doesn't get any easier with the change of season. And just to clarify, Utah has winter and summer, the others have been consumed by global warming and pollution.

Sorry I piss you off Maam.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script