Thursday, July 20, 2006

The water park …..


So the family and went to the local water park the other day …. We got some tubes and sent the kids off to have a blast and ride the water slides to there hearts content.. My hubby and I decided to go on the lazy river and just float around for a bit.. UM..... LAZY MY ASS … First of all you have all these obstacles to avoid .. Next there is the water fall that drenches you .. Now I know that we are in the water, wet .. And are floating around .. but if I wanted to be drenched then I would immerse my self.. Then you have the hellion children and adults that have a fascination with splashing.. knock it the hell off… it is annoying as hell !! Also there are children that wear goggles and swim under your tube and kick you in the back and ass .. Well now THAT is relaxing … so my solution is to have a kids “crazy river” and an adult’s only LAZY river…… I have 3 children that I love to death and I know that they love to play and be crazy .. But my hell parents .. Teach your kids some respect !!!!!! After floating around the river a few times I was ready to beat the hell out of some parents and drown a few of the little bastards!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script