Sunday, August 20, 2006

And Another ...

I got this e-mal from a friend that I have not seen in YEARS!! The questions are different than most so I am going to post it ...

1. Where would you want to visit for 30 or more days? I would need 90 days so that I could spend 30 in Fiji and 30 in Africa then back to my roots … Greece for 30 days

2. What annoying habits do you have? Interrupting if I don’t then I will forget what I am going to say and then I just look like an ass .. Hey guys I was gonna say something really good .. But I forgot what the hell it was .. So here is a big apology to all my friends

3. If you were to have another child boy/girl what would you name him/her? Max for a boy and Danny for a girl

4. If you could have ANY animal what would it be and why? One of each .. I could start a Mariah’s arc .. But different. First I would get a Sea turtle and name it bubbles and the next animal that I would get would be a sloth (how damn cute are they) and I would name it Bruits the man eater.

5. What kind of music do you NOT LIKE? Heavy Metal super yucky!! Someone put me out of my misery

6. Rotisserie of fried? Rotisserie unless I am at a park then fried is the only way to go.

7. If you could change one thing about yourself without worrying about what others would think... What would it be? I never worry about what others will think but ....First I want to be healthy with flawless skin and a bit skinnier. So that is more than one … Ok so I can’t follow directions …

8. Worst job ever? Worked 2 days at a bank ..Took a lunch and NEVER came back …It was a stupid BORING job filled with stupid boring people

9. You’re favorite past time? Reading and making stuff

10. $1,000,000 or happiness? BOTH ???

11. Ocean or lake? Ocean.. Because you can’t really snorkel in a lake

12. If you could live anywhere where would it be? Big island Kona Hawaii or a small small town in Vermont

13. Do you prefer Heals or flats? Bare feet?? Ok Heals, NO flats .. Ok bare feet

14. Do you like Romantic or fun and crazy dates? Crazy fun then romantic once in a while is good with me .. Any date it cool really ! Hubby and I don’t get away without the kids much!

15. Do you like Mashed or baked potatoes? Baked or garlic mashed unless it is Thanksgiving .. Do not give me a damn baked potato or some one will get hurt!!

16. Have you ever had braces? Nope

17. Sun sports or snow sports? Sun sports

18. Remember the 4th grade? Nope I was oh so very very smart.. that I pulled a
Doogie Howser and went from kindergarten straight to College and now I am a successful Bitcher and make millions

19. What makes it a bad day? What doesn’t make it a bad day ?? Mostly people .. All people and stupid shit and waiting and traffic and working and …..

20. Who makes you laugh? Ryan , Ro (every day, unless she is in a bad mood ha ha) and Chollyson and Oh so many more.

21. Hot or cold coffee? Both it depends on if it is summer or winter

22. Who were you wrong about? I was wrong about the Jetsons.. They were right .. There are microwaves !!!

23 Left or right handed? Right .. But I am so jealous of lefthanders

24 If you could change your eye color... What would it be? Bright green


2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger kona daze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

You make me laugh too!!!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script