Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And it starts ALL OVER AGAIN !!

So tonight was back to school night for my son who is starting the 7th grade!! JUNIOR HIGH people!! I don’t know who was more nervous .. Him or Me?? So we went and met his teacher … YES his TEACHER as in one (Riley is in a special program for autistic children that is in the junior high) She totally rocks!! (Thank god) I think that she is great .. So he will be in her class all day long except for 6th period when he will go to choir (umm he was not too pleased about that one) but we will see how it goes.. Maybe he will love it.. However I kept on trying to think of a way to go be with him he whole first day (Any tips?) So Riley and I walk from the front door to his room ohh about 15 times… Just to make sure that he can get to his class in one piece the first day (dear lord I remember my first day in the 7th grade and it SUCKED !! bad ..) Riley is going to the very same junior high as I went to .. And as we were making our10th lap to memorize the path to his room I saw a teacher that I HAD when I went there ….dear god .. How old IS he 90??? Then on the drive home I started to think about the first day of kindergarten
(Hello cry baby) so I tried really hard to be strong and pretend that it is all cool and that I am a tough mom .. But damn junior high …


1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Junior High is evil; straight from the devil.

I hope he does ok. I know he will.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script