Thursday, August 17, 2006

Because I can

I have been forced to do this … and I know that I have posted this before ..However this is not random .. These are specific things that piss me off …

1. Traffic
* You know when you get off of work early or you take the day off on a Wednesday because you have errands to do. And as you are driving around town or on the freeway you wonder ..
Where the hell are all of these people going?
Don’t these people work?
Don’t you know that I took this day off to get my shit done and all you people driving while I am driving is making this really hard for me?
* People that while driving on the freeway that are trying to make a lane change.. Turn on there blinkers and take a FULL 45 seconds to get over???
* Big ass trucks that flip rocks and chip up my damn windshield Shit I have gotten 4 yes 4 rock chips in the last 2 months. These trucks should only be able to drive on the freeway from 3 am to 4 am then they have to park so that they stop fucking up my windshield
2. Drama QUEENS
Knock it the fuck off!! I swear if I have to hear another one of your STUPID stories I will freak out and people it is not pretty ! I have envisioned myself actually stapling your mouth shut ..(Ohhh what gratification)
I have tried and tried to find one tiny itty bitty thing about you to try and like but I truly believe that you are just not likable no matter what! I hate the way that you sniff your snot up your nose every 2 minutes, and how you say the stupidest shit loud enough for EVERYONE to hear all the time all day long, I really hate all the pet names that you call me…And who the hell are you to tell me what to do ? Hey I have an idea ….FUCK OFF
Here are some tips … 1. Never EVER EVER tell me what to do 2. Shut up 3. Don’t look at me 4. Don’t talk to me 5. Don’t touch me.
I just want to clarify that I am not a bitch all the time .. But ohh when you piss me off …. It is ON….


3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Ro said...

Betcha I can guess who this is about!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I know who you're talking about...(read in the na-na-na-na voice).

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger kona daze said...

I hate those people too! Why do you have to touch me to talk to me! And pet names such as Sport,Tiger,Big guy...SQUIRT!!! Whomever says these things needs to be sacked!

Hope you know that I can empathize with your dayz!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script