Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bliss ?

So it has now been 3 weeks since I have been on my low cholesterol diet.. Ok so I have cheated here and there.. And so far all is going well besides the fact that my family is plotting to go on strike if they have to eat chicken and rice one more night..

Yesterday a friend of mine had some cookies on her desk and they looked SO SO yummy !! They were mint and ya gotta love mint.. She offered me one and trying to act like I was really concerned about how many calories and fat grams I was going to consume, I picked up the package and read the nutrition label.. While reading the label I noticed on the side of the package it said….. Cool Minty BLISS…. Bliss???? .. Well then, I MUST have one.. I need to experience this bliss that the package is telling me about.. I love bliss.. Who doesn’t want to experience bliss?

So I took a cookie and ate it… NO BLISS… what the hell ? Where is the bliss? I got the cool, and I got the minty .. But no bliss…
On who’s terms is this bliss that they are talking about? Do I require more than the average person to achieve this bliss state? Then I thought that maybe if I ate another THEN the bliss would come .. NOPE still no bliss…
What a crock of shit !! Now I have eaten 2 whole cookies and have had no bliss…
Life is just not fair !


2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

C is for cookie thats good enough for me...

It all depends if they were the girlscout cookies, the mint ones, or the Samoas. Now those are Blissful. We all deserve a little treat now and then, and I can hang with the chicken as long as there is some variety.
Anyone know how to make chicken thats not bland and dry without using any sauce or marinade??? Any advice, my tastebuds would appreciate it!

R

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Who had these cookies? I feel that I must try them in order to test the bliss theory for myself.

We'll get this figured out.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script