Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Complements


Have you ever gotten some damn random rude complement before?
I had someone tell me today …..
Gee, you don’t look that sick today…
Is that a damn complement ? I was perplexed .. What do you say to that ?
Umm what are you really trying to tell me .. that I look like shit .. but not as bad as yesterday?

For all of you that don’t know.. I am the proud owner of Mono (and the next person who asks me who I have been kissing will be slapped!!!) I am tired as hell, almost everything hurts and
I still manage to make it to work. So kiss my ass !

Once someone told me that the shirt that I was wearing did a good job of making my face NOT look fat .. What the hell ?
I just responded to the man .. well those pants are doing a good job of making your dick look small..

Hey people I have an idea… how about you start to think before you open your mouth !!!


3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger kona daze said...

So why would someone be commenting on your appearance at all? They feel so compelled that they need to give you their approval? Screw them! Who are they to be watching you. What are they the feeling good/fashion police? If I have a bugar hanging out of my nose, feel free to politely bring that perdicament to my attention, otherwise piss off mate!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I agree.

Its like when someone says your makeup is doing it's job well. What the hell does that mean? I am normally so freaking ugly that you are just glad that I finally covered it with something?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

hahahah! good, good....and i love that picture!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script