Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dying from the drink ????


Today as I was on my way to work I almost got hit by a Pepsi truck.. And the very first thing that came to my mind is ‘oh my god .. what a terrible way to be killed .. by a damn Pepsi truck’ after I flipped him the bird for almost squishing me between his big ass Pepsi truck and a cement wall I stated to think of ways that would not be so bad to die… (hell this is way morbid I know, but try to follow me)
*I would prefer to die doing something that I love like snorkeling …Not driving I hate to drive ! I hate traffic and I hate old men that try and make googly eyes at me while they are trying to keep the same speed as I am on the freeway forcing me to look over at them ( I hate you )
* I think that getting eaten by a large sea animal would not be bad either.. just think about it .. no casket to buy.. and I could be a meal !! but my luck I would just loose a limb.. and not get killed…
* I would want to die on vacation that would be ok .. At least I was having a good time.
* Pepsi truck .. not a good way to go

I guess that I need to elaborate a bit on this .. I have been told that I was an hour away from dying once. It makes you realize that this life is a blessing And we can go at any time .. but damn if I want to be killed by a Pepsi truck !!


3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Ro said...

To quote Arnie Grape..."I COULD GO AT ANY TIME!" While this is true, it still scares the bejesus out of me! No sharks for me, thanks.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I like the idea of this post. I don't want to be killed by a Pepsi truck especilly since I have nothing but love for the drink company.

I think the worst way to go would be a tire flying at your face. How would you be able to out run a freaking tire?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Eris said...

Yes, I think this thought too. What do I want my obituary to say? I don't want it to be boring, like crushed by inferior soft drink truck (coke is better!) but I also don't want it to say "in lieu of a burial since the pieces are too small to locate we will just be having a rememberance ceremony."

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script