Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FUNNY ??

You know the ones I am taking about …. They all need to go ….all of them Example .. I go to the lab today to get some blood work done.. I get there on time and they make me sit and wait .. OK HATE WAITING ..NOT A GOOD WAITER … I can not see these people but I can hear them .. And from what I can gather from listening is that there is a “new girl” and she is being instructed on how to draw blood.. OK …ummm I don’t want her… So they call my name and I go back and I needed 7 tubes of blood taken out.. I don’t want to be there and I am not in the greatest mood … and this stupid, stupid girl tries to make some joke about taking my blood … I WANTED TO CHOKE HER TO DEATH RIGHT THERE AND THEN ……….. it is my damn vein it is my blood and IT IS NOT TIME TO MAKE A FUCKING JOKE !!!
So all day long I looked at people and really listened to them … Did you know that there are so many of you who say stupid shit ! And you really are not funny SO STOP TRYING !!!


What do I find funny??
random shit .. Like take this here picture…
I am sitting on the beach with my sister in-laws…. We look over and HELLO …
There he is … some random stranger … SOUND asleep on the beach and well Hi there Mr. stiffy ..OMG hilarious !!! had to take a picture !! NOW THAT IS FUNNY !!!


4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was kinda funny once...I now stand corrected. You need better days wind, Maybe you should take a vacation or go to a Yoga class?? Just a suggestion...Smile everything will be OK.

R

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger bear said...

what a boner! Remember how his girlfriend was like "Honey...honey...you need to wake up" If that was my boyfriend i would through a blanket over him....PERV!!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

I really hate that guy. I don't know why.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

hahahah....makes you think...who really is in charge, eh?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script