Friday, August 18, 2006

Hitch in your waaa?

A few years ago I worked for a huge well known company where you had to be on your best behavior all the time.. My supervisor at the time was a real bitch! And she was grumpy most days, and I sat right across the isle from her. Ohh lucky me .. why do they always put me next to the most annoying person in the damn building ???
One day it was mid afternoon and all of us busy bees were working away and all was pretty much quite … When she stood up…. stretched her back and said quite loudly
(I think that she yelled it come to think about it) ….
"OHHH I HAVE A HITCH IN MY CROTCH"
Now I know that everyone on the floor heard her because everything stopped and I mean EVERYTHING .. There was no typing, talking, nothing ….
And I laughed my ass off !!
Then I started to think… Do I have a hitch in MY crotch??
Do I need one??
Where do you get a hitch for your crotch at??
Do you tow a boat with it??
Am I abnormal?
Is it a growth??
I don’t remember anything about a hitch in the maturity class in the 6th grade…
Well come to find out it is a saying that goes something like …
I have a hitch I my getup..
So thank god I don’t have a hitch in my crotch .. All is well here thanks!


5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Ro said...

I can say with certainty, I want a hitch no where near me. :)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

This is now my new favorite phrase and will make people listen to me say it over and over again.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger kona daze said...

Is the "hitch" closely related to the Bunki???

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Choll.. Please refrain from making this your new fav phrase ! PLEASE !!! or "I AM CEREAL" will become my new fav

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Maya said...

Hi...came over from Desiree's place... I think if there's a Hitch down there, you either need a genetic counseler or a mechanic. Stat.

Is the Hitch anything like the gunt?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script