Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Random

Today at the Dr Office... …

In walks this mom with the cutest kid in tow.. The kid was oh about 9 months old.. And she was wearing a cheerleading outfit (the baby was) not the mom.. THANK GOD. The mom was kind of hot… but not in the “I can pull off the sluttly cheerleading costume” kind of way ….Any how all these people were crowding around her to see her little bundle of joy and she is going on and on about this and that.. (I am a little irritated because I am waiting to be called back to the “room of dread” to wait some more.. I HATE TO WAIT)
Anyhow .. The mom takes the seat across from me.. And is cooing her baby .. I am sitting there reading my book and I look up (dear lord WHY did I look up??) WHY???
The mom takes her 3 inch long nail and kinda scratches/digs in her ear and …………. oh NOOOOOOOOOO SHE IS NOT GONNA …. I think as I watch in terror … yep SHE EATS IT!!! WHAT THE FUCK !!!! I actually threw up a little in my mouth !!! WHY OH WHY did I have to witness this act? I could have gone my entire life without seeing that!!!

Yesterday at smoke break…

I was having a conversation about how happy I am at a chain of events that has recently taken place.. And I said … “I am as happy as a pig in shit” and a smoker buddy said ..”Wow!! it has been SO long since I have heard that” Then she said .. You know you usually hear people say ...Happy as a clam, So damn happy… or Happy as a DUCK…. Ok so I have been alive for 29 years and I have NEVER heard anyone say ……… “I won the lottery!! I am as happy as a duck!!”
Are ducks happy ?.. They don’t seem happy but neither do pigs… but this is my new favorite phrase!!




Also at smoke break….

Ro tried on my girly sparkled pointy shoes !!! I and shit I did not have a camera !!
I am SO buying her something pink and lacey for Christmas !!


2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really gross! At least she wasn't scratching her ass, or her kids ass for that matter!

Whatever you spend on the pink lacey outfit, I'll split the cost!

Too funny, you are great, you always make my day!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

I think I am actually more disturbed by Ro owning something pink and lacy than the lady who eats her own ear wax.

Go figure.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script