Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Say WHAT ????

Out of the mouths of my own children …

Riley age 12
KaRynn age 10
Devin age 8

1. One morning I happened to walk by the bathroom and I saw my daughter putting deordant on the back side of her legs … I asked her what she was doing ..and she said to me ( like I was the biggest idiot on the face of the planet … “MOM…. (Huge sigh) ….I am putting deordant on my leg pits "….
What the hell is a leg pit?

2. After my mother in law got her hair cut my daughter said to her quote “ Grandma, I would recognize you anywhere.. even with that ugly hair”

3. At Christmas time we went to a boutique and they had reindeer.. KaRynn went right up to the rope to get as close as she could.. and one of the reindeer came right up to her and sniffed her.. OH dear lord she WAS NOT HAVING THAT so she yelled at him in some foreign language at the top of her lungs ..and then kicked him right in the shin!
Then we were asked to leave ....

4. As we were waiting for our dinner at a restaurant the kids were drawing to keep them selves busy .. my husband and I are watching Devin and he is drawing a dog.. with a HUGE penis .. My husband asks him what the penis looking thing is and Devin replies .."Dad.... that's his pee tank !”

5. After watching an episode of the bachelor.. um don’t ask me why she was watching it ..she just was ok. Anyhow I guess that a girl on the show told the bachelor that she was fertile … a few days later my daughter asked me how long till she is versatile….

6. She asks me to give her a medacure all the time (I think that she is referring to a manicure)

7. If anyone asks her how come she is soo pretty . her reply is “cuz my mom is” .. (now this took me many years and about 300 boxes of nilla wafers cookies to teach her this response)

8. Last year on the playground some boy that had a crush on her tried to kiss my little dear KaRynn … as he was moving in for a kiss.. she pushed him on the chest and told the boy ..”ohh you better not kiss me .. my dad is a cop and he will kick your ass” I found this story out due to the fact that she was so laden with guilt for saying the word “ass” that she had to tell me the story ! I just had to ask her why she did not kick HIM in the shin?? Refer to #3

9. We were at the park once and there was this old lady (probably 90 years old and 70 lbs.) that was sitting on the bench watching the kids play.. My son walked over to her, pulled on her sleeve and said.. "Are you a stranger? Cuz you are freakin my sister out so stop looking at us.. "( hello.. stranger danger good job son !)

10. When my husband and I were on vacation I got stung by a jelly fish..( on my arm and right above my eye) I called the kids later on that evening to tell them all about my encounter with the evil jelly fish and my son said well did dad pee on it ? and I said no.. I got stung on my eye.. and that dad was not going to pee on my eye … his response was .. "well duh mom .. just close it !"

Awww you gotta love it ~!~


3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now thats what I'm talking about !!!! the things that come out of kids mouths always gotta make a smile. well it makes me smile when it coming out of your kids mouth. there are times when i want to duct tape mine. thanks for the happy thoughts while i drink my coffee!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

The apple didn't fall too far from the tree! Wish I had a small tape recorder with me all the time!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Out of the mouths of babes.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script