Thursday, August 24, 2006

So I join the club…

Meet my furry children .....

Samson ( Grandpa, Old man, Big, Big sweet teddy bear) Aww Samson why such the long face?? How could I not love your wet slobbery kisses? You do a good job at holding the floor down .. Keep up the good work.


Delilah (Pain in the ass, Princess, Mommy) News alert....You are not the queen of the world.. And I do not need your constant shadow every time I take a journey into the bathroom .. I always come out safely!! You make beautiful puppies and you are a good mommy!


Leo (Stinky nuts, Dip shit, ADD, Turrets syndrome dog, The people who bred you smoked WAY too much pot)
Ohh Leo.. I know that it is not your fault that they smoked pot around you and I am certain that you ate a few pot plans before we could rescue from dumb and dumber.. Or maybe you fell down some stairs???!!
So it is not your fault that you are not the brightest dog in the world.
(Yes... he is sound asleep on the love sac!)


1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Your dogs are ginormous!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script