Friday, August 04, 2006

Stupid Wedding Lady

So I went to go and get a pedicure and my nails done for my birthday... I decided to do the tips of both my nails and toe nails pink …. I had an incredible pedicure.. Almost as good as sex I tell ya ! The nail technician is just finishing up my fingernails when in walks ...
Miss stupid wedding lady
and sits in the booth next to me. I am bothered because she keeps on looking at me and I am just trying to enjoy myself on my special day dammit ! So the nails are all most done and the stupid wedding lady says to me…. “So are you going to a wedding”? And I say “ummm no why”? And she says to me “well that pink is a color for a wedding”. Then she says .. (Because she is so damn curious as to WHY I would ever THNK of having pink tips if I was not going to a wedding)..Here is where I think ok lady
#1 it is MY DAMN birthday and how dare you even talk to me
#2 Shut up
#3 Why are you questioning me?

Now for all of you that know me you will be shocked that I did not tell her to fuck off!! But because I was celebrating my joyous birthday I refrained from showing my true colors. (small pat on the back for me)
Sorry .. got side tracked .. anyway… She says .. “So what is the reason that you would have pink tips”?
Ok what is this lady’s problem ?? My hell does she have some hatred towards the color pink?
So I say… Well because I LIKE PINK !! (And I think ....Bitch!!!!!)
So the nails are done and as I am walking out of the nail salon I hear her say to her friend …….. “MY GOD… even her toe nail tips are PINK”!.........
Then I beat the shit out of her !
(Just kidding)
Ha Ha


3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger bear said...

Pink is the new "white tips" What the hell did that lady know!!!! I want to punch her with her own frickin wedding ring and i will be wearing ALL PINK! Happy birthday Ramiah xoxo

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Ewww, evil bitch! Next time you go to the salon you should a wear all pink just to make her head explode.

I have never heard that pink is the color for weddings!!?! What if you have red nails, can you not get married?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

I like when you get your nails done, and BTW, any color looks good on you or should I say you make the color look good!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script