Tuesday, August 22, 2006

To my husband and kids.


To my husband.. Thank you for asking me for help all those years ago even if I was a bitch the first time that we met.. Thank you for all the trips to lunch way back when. I really saw something really amazing in you and I am so glad that you took a chance on me! Thank you for all the times that you have helped me in the past.. All of the trips to the ER all of the long days and nights waiting in the hospital. Thank you for helping me feel better all the time, even when I put up a fight because it is so much easier to not take care of myself. Thank you for all of the many many rubs.. I am sure that all of my 2,000 parts have hurt at one time or another since we have been together. Thank you for putting up with my many personalities.. I think that you have a name for them all now.. Right ?? Thank you for being a funny guy! You crack me up!! I love the way that you can recite all of the movie lines and how you make up funny songs for the kids.. Thank you for being my rock when I am going on some free spirit tangent wanting tattoos and all of that crazy stuff. Thank you for always thinking things through... I tend to make rash decisions and not take the time to thinks things all the way through (remember the vacuum?) thank you for putting up with my nightly “get into bed” ritual !! I am a girl and I need to make sure that everything is moisturized before bedtime ( he he ) thank you for being on this rollercoaster with me ! I really appreciate all that you do for me, and I love your guts !

To my kids.. Thank you for being good kids! I know that it is tough to have a mom that is sick all the time and I apologize for that! I am working on getting better.. Thank you for playing along when you say some thing and I repeat some random thing back because I did not hear you the first time! I love you guys to peices !!! Thank you for making me laugh! You guys are funny funny kids. Thank you for letting me be a kid again with you and not being totally embarrassed. Thank you for being understandable for how forgetful I am. Thanks for all the glasses of ice water even if I just drink two sips. Thank you for your help around the house and all that you do for me. I love so sit and eat dinner with you guys, even when I make some yucky concoction for dinner you still tell me that it was good and thanks, instead of running to the bathroom to throw up!! You guys keep me on my toes and I love ya for it! I was told that I would never have kids...So to have two wonderful children is a blessing. I could not ask for any better! You are the best thing the whole world!! Thanks for being on this roller coaster with me !

Love M


3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger kona daze said...

You are my rock, my everything and I would be lost without you. Thank you for the family we have, I found my place and I am glad to be here with you and the kids.

I love your guts and everything about you.

R

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the frist time I met both of you, I have admired your relationship,how close you are, for the fun little notes,for the treasure hunts, for the support you give each other when it's needed most. I admire you for going through HELL and coming out stronger. Thank you for being such a great example to me.
I love both your guts!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

This is such a sweet post.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script