Thursday, September 07, 2006

39 Things


39 things about me (Because I cant think of 100)

1. I am a Leo through and through.

2. I have 3 children 2 are mine and 1 is my husbands from a previous marriage

3. I have been married once, and am happy

4. I have a strange kind of obsession with piercing and tattoos ( I have had most everything pierced, but only have 4 not including ears.. and I also have 4 tattoos will finish with 5)

5. I love most reality t.v. shows

6. I get depressed when I finish a good book (I could give up TV completely for good books)

7. I am an only child

8. Most people don’t like me when they first meet me

9. I have a shitty memory ( I think it is from all my surgeries and not hereditary)

10. My dream job is anything that I could do underwater

11. I hate to do laundry !!

12. I have never broken a bone, however, I am missing 1 ½ ribs and a kidney

13. I get mad REALLY easily

14. I try to guess what people are going to say AS they are talking (drives my husband NUTS)

15. I love animals and if I could I would have TONS (have 3 Great danes and 2 cats)

16. I have never shined a shoe EVER

17. I really an am not afraid of much, and am more than willing to give anything a shot once.. ( but I am kinda freaked out by random people)

18. I can cook but I hate to

19. I would have named my daughter Danny if that was not my dads name

20. I hate body hair.. YUCK

21. I have been stung by a jelly fish AND peed on it

22. I HATE shoes and go without them as much as I can (No I an not a shoe collector .. I have them because I have to)

23. I am a compulsive shopper (who isn’t?? Besides my husband)

24. I have had 63 pairs of sunglasses (ohh… it was a sad sad day when I broke my Hawaii sunglasses)

25. I pop my toes and neck

26. I love funny people

27. I do not believe in love at first sight

28. I am allergic to walnuts and HATE cantaloupe YUCKIEEE

29. I love small towns (except Logan) and road trips

30. I can't sing.. However I won a karaoke contest at a bar once but I was shit faced..(maybe that helps)

31. I failed Spanish class TWICE Yes.. I suck that bad!!

32. I have had 7 jobs in my life

33. I under analyze EVERYTHING!!

34. It is my life goal to move to Hawaii (the big island)

35. I had a red fox for a pet when I was a child

36. I love football Go Vikings!!!

37. I know practically nothing about politics and really don’t give a shit

38. I have the patience of a 4 year old… Sad but true

39. I have been in 5 fist fights in my life.

Well now wasn’t that riveting ??


2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Eris said...

1. Your picture is adorable
2. Where the hell is your kidney and those ribs? I am compelled. I am worried. I assume this has something to do with tiajuana and waking up in a bath tub full of ice.
3. I wish I underanalyzed everything. I think I would be happier.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

You can totally think of 100 things you lazy ass! Make it work!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script