Thursday, November 16, 2006

I just want a cup of coffee….

After I read the CEO'S blog this morning ... I was feeling good enough to go to Starbucks to get me one of these so I got dressed.. well kinda.. if you consider.. a sweat shirt and flannel pants as getting dressed .. but right now folks that is as good as it gets. (belly button is STILL burning) Anyhow.. I was feeling super chipper thinking about the yelling neighbors and deer peeing in yards and eating of the shrubbery ...
The coffee house was PACKED .. it is 10:30 am .. DON’T YOU PEOPLE WORK ??? geezzzz.. so there I was waiting in line thinking happy thoughts mouth watering.. waiting,.
When In walks Mr. Holly shit I am SOOO important … Hey everyone LOOK AT ME … I am so FLY ..

PUKE ME

any way Mr. Fly we will call him gets in line right behind me .. he is on his cell phone and Yelling .. “yep I just got back from vacation .... it was so hot there... I and met these chicks.. Oh dude I was soooo drunk.... We partied every night …. I seriously thought about turning around and giving him the “low down” .. On this thing we call the telephone …ya see there is a device right by your mouth that transmits the sound to the person on the other end .. then the sound magically goes to a speaker that is connected to the top part of the phone .. you know by the persons EAR .. so stop YELLING ..Jack ass ...

But I didn’t (small pat on the back for me)

Anyhow
I am waiting and waiting
and
Mr. Fly is talking and talking
Mr. Fly hangs up the phone and YELLS .. like his voice could not get any louder…
STEVE….
STEVE…
STEVE…
Is that you ..???....
People it is a Starbuck’s .. It is not that big ….
"Steve" looks up from his laptop and says … "Um … No ..My name is not Steve"..
Mr. Fly.. OH' SHIT SORRY !!
Then Mr. Fly says to me … I feel like such an ass….

REALLY ??????


5 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I would have told him every last detail about the dogs in huge detail, until he thought he didn't want coffee anymore, or he bought yours for you. Then, I'd explain every detail of the operation and get a blueberry muffin out of him, and I'd keep right on talking, then I might mention about the rash of incurable VD that was going around in the local vacation areas, and warn him against going there. Oh, he had just come from there....

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

You get deer urine at almost any place that sells hunting supplies for $6 a gallon, you don't think that there was a sudden infestation of deer in one back yard by accident. That guy who went to Florida with you had better never piss you off again. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friend! how i miss that mouth of yours.... you must be weak to have held back on mr. fly. hang in there, hopet to see ya soon.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

oh my god! shut up Mr. Fly.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Awww the CEO.. Always knows how to cheer me up !!!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script