Thursday, November 02, 2006

Run for the hills

I stole this idea from RO

After reading my horoscope I feel compelled to warn all of you to remain calm today as I randomly freak out and fire shoots out of my eye balls. And if you see me running .. (like THAT would happen) it is because I am trying to prevent possible death and destruction !

Leo

There is a tremendous amount of physical energy building up within you, dear Leo. Be careful that you don't let this incredible force come out in the form of a heated argument against someone you really care about. Perhaps you suddenly feel as if everything is caving in on you, and you desperately need some means of escape. Go outside. Put on a pair of sneakers and go for a good long run. Find a way to release this tension.


1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Mine says I have to prepare to fight a battle in my underwear so take that for what its worth.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script