Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So, How U doin’?

How am I doing you ask?? Um..... temp of 101 for two days now and that thing that once was my belly button is ON FIRE ~!~

So I called the doc and told him that I think that I am about to catch on fire at any moment and that my belly button is an inferno.. like the pit of HELL ......"come in at 2 pm today" he says.
So I go see the doctor today and tell him where it hurts and then he PUSHES ON IT !! why 'oh why do they do that ?? W H Y ????
If I tell you that my belly button hurts that means that it HURTS and DON'T touch it !!! I do not understand this .. are they trying to see if it REALLY hurts ? like I am lying ? I know that they have a job to do but my hell !!!!!

This doctor that I went to is a fantastic doctor but I had to tell him that this is not an OK thing to do to me.. EVER .....If I tell you that it hurts then you need to believe me Mr. Doctor. We now have an agreement.

So he sent me to have a white blood cell count and to get a prescription of keflex and he will see me on Monday.

So folks THAT is how I am doing !!

Wish that I could tell ya all a thrilling story about me taking a week adventure to the Amazon to learn some tribal rituals.. However, Here I sit at home ON FIRE and not in a sexy way !!!


3 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I didn't like it either. I think they know you're healing when you stop threatening to kill them.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Eris said...

Your belly button will go back to normal, but it will take about twice as long as you think. Do not let the bastard doctors brush you off until you find out why your belly button hurts.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Seriously? Why is your body rebelling?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script