Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Welcome to Utah assholes

Ok so here is the deal .. This is Utah it snows here EVERY damn year.. It is nothing new. I know since I have lived here all of my adult life that it will snow some time in November and will continue to snow off and on until sometimes may. It is not a surprise to me when it snows it is not shocking like why the hell is it snowing? Nope I have never ever been shocked by the snow .. sometimes it snows a little some times it snows a lot .. sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don’t .. Damn I am so clever..


Anyway someone tell me WHY

Why does everyone seem to freak out when it snows?? I don’t like the snow but I still don’t freak out WHEN it snows ..

Why does everyone seem to forget how to drive when it snows?? And it seems that just as soon as everyone starts to remember HOW to drive in the snow it is April and the snow is gone.

And I just also need to say that it pisses me off when people are driving and it is not snowing or raining and they still have there windshield wipers on .. What the hell ??? Can you not see them MOVING in front of your face? GOD …

I wish that I was in charge .. Someone put me in charge.. PLEASE !!! Please ???

I would make it so that if someone moved here or they just turned the legal driving age they could not get there drivers license UNTILL they have spent one whole winter in Utah driving the freeway and roads. And until then they would not be allowed to have a license period … they would have to drive with a trained professional until they could meet the MJ standard .

That is how it would have to be.

Then I could drive my 90 mile round trip to work in peace and happiness


3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Here is your mantle, and your scepter. Will you be salting the roads? Can you lower my taxes? Can you have a Starbucks built closer to my house, I'd prefer to ski/walk there, those crazies on the road, you know....

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger MJ said...

You got it .. I just want to be in charge.. Starbuck's not a problem .. I think there should be one every 2 blocks... HE HE

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

I nominate you to be in charge. Please make some changes around here. Quickly.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script