Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yes I have been a stubborn this month....


I have been off work since November 8th because my appendix. Which has been removed and is in a garbage can somewhere.
Why the HELL do we even have an appendix? It does nothing (that is what the doc tells me) but as soon as it breaks it hurts like a bitch.
My white blood cell count is “high” that is all they tell me and I have had a low grade fever for almost 2 weeks. The doctor told me last week that I would be able to return to work on Tuesday after I was him on Monday.. Went to see the doctor on Monday and was told that I still have an infection and will need IV antibiotics and will not be able to return to work until NEXT Monday.. Here is the deal.. YES it can be nice to stay home and relax.. read a book watch a movie HOWEVER… when I was told that I could not return to work for another week .. It just made me want to go to work more.. It is the stubborn child in me that is shouting REEBBELLLL MJ rebel!!

I have read 2 books and have watched season one and two of LOST and about 45 other movies ..
It is time to go back to work !!

If I WANT to do something like stay home and read or watch a movie.. Then it is ok but if I am TOLD that I HAVE to do something like stay home read and watch movies.
It makes me crazy !! All I can think about is how I can con the doctor to let me go back to work sooner…

It is the same theory for me as I am a smoker and can go for long periods of time without a smoke as long as it is on MY terms but when I get in a situation where I can’t smoke like on an air plane … ALL I can think about is smoking …

What the hell ??
Good thing that I see my therapist tomorrow.. We now have ANOTHER issue to resolve … geezzzzz


4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger C... said...

Man you must be a pain in the ass to be around. Just kidding. I think it is just human nature.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger MJ said...

As a matter of fact I AM a pain in the ass !!!!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Part of your appeal is being a pain in the ass. On the other hand, running a high white cell count means that you have an infection, and a fever. Makes you weak. You don't want to be at work with an IV, particularly if something goes wrong. Fall asleep in bed, not at your desk with that IV in your arm. You're not falling out of bed. Can't guarantee that with the desk.

Get well, I miss that good old mj beating up on people. snif

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

You and I are so alike that way.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script