Monday, December 04, 2006

All I want for Christmas is …

I thought that I would be original and post my Christmas wish list ( ha ha )

This and this… because you can never have too many scarves.

These.. because they are wickedly cool and I just want to fit in with the cool girls.

These.. where would I wear these ??.. Maybe I will vacuum the house in em’ hell I don’t know but I love em’

Anything and I mean anything from here.
Because who does not like to smell like a candy cane or a bushel of raspberries?

This and this because I can never watch these enough

I really want this .. “you don’t cook” you say… yes but hubby does and it would look really good on the counter.

This .. because it is just damn cute

This because I love it and I would look so sophisticated in it

This and this .. because sometimes you need a shirt to say it for you

And just incase anyone has an extra $3,000 and they just don’t know what to do with it. THIS.. would really bring a smile to my face...because there are too many assholes at Starbucks

Well that about sums it up… happy shopping to all and to all a good night


3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

The espresso maker is only $2400, there's still hope fir you on that front!

But, you'd look great in that long leather coat.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Geez, you sure want a lot of "this"'s for Christmas. I think Santa is going to have to make an extra sleigh ride just for you ... maybe even hook up 3-4 more reindeer to pull that sleigh. Some of those "this"'s are pretty heavy I'm sure. ;)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

That is some serious linking skills right there.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script