Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Attention…

To the janitorial staff at my office:

Some things have been bothering me lately so I am bringing them to your attention.

-The toilet paper in the women’s restroom is being put in the dispensers the wrong direction, the end needs to fall OVER not under.

-Also the bathroom is starting to smell like ass again, please replace the tropical breeze air freshener ASAP.

-I know that you are not changing the garbage sack in my waste basket. You are just dumping it out into the big wheeley garbage can that you take around the entire office. Here is the deal, I drink many cups of coffee every day and I throw my Starbuck’s cup in that trash can every day. And sometimes the coffee leaks out of the paper cup. It is making a sticky mess at the bottom of the bag. This needs to stop immediately!! Cheap asses

-Also I like the location of my trash can, don’t relocate it to random spots in my office.

-Those co-workers that sit behind and across from me .. you can fuck with them as much as you like.. Do not even empty their trash cans, jut throw it all over the floor, no need to dust or vacuum. Nothing will help to remove the stink that emanates from their direction

-While I am thinking of it.. please install a mister of Lysol at the entrance of my office, I am telling you I can feel Mutt and Jeff’s germs as they land on me.. because they have no idea how to cover their faces when they hack and sneeze in my general direction. I am about to put the “smack down” on both of those bitches.

-Also who would I speak to about some sound proof walls?

I would appreciate it if you could make these changes immediately.

Regards,
MJ


6 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to have my toilet paper coming over too.

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you put the smack down on those girls.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Damn garbage can mover! Happens to me all the time! it makes you want to put a garbage can goes here sign on the floor but you might as well put in another language so they can understand it or it could end up in the middle of the isle.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I knew it was going to come down to this. This is what happens when there's a sudden shock to the entire chain of command when you went into the hospital for surgery. EVERYTHING FELL APART.

Now, if you're going to have to bath these people, please do it indoors, so they don't freeze to death. the company probably isn't covered for accidental death from freezing from instructional bathing, although it does accomplish the end goal nicely. That way, they won't generate any trash that needs to be dumped anyway.

And I am surprised that the sanitation people weren't trained to put the toilet paper in properly with the paper coming over. It's the only way it works properly.

Please don't get sick again. The office can't stand it.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Okay, the janitorial staff continually forgets one thing in the men's room. it's either the sanitary seat covers or the paper towels. I don't know how many times i've emerged from the men's room and bumped into somone i had to shake hands with. My name is piss hands.

then they never want to come into our suite to empty the trash so we put it out and we have twin trash cans guarding our suite, like lower class lions. as soon as the janitor empties it, people come along and put their trash in them.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script