Tuesday, December 19, 2006

**Caution contents hot**


Thank you Choll for my kick ass Starbuck’s coffee cup and gift certificate!! ..


There is nothing that brings me more Christmas delight and cheer than a nice steaming hot cup of coffee..

…Well and steaming hot sex…

Coffee and sex at the same time is not the best choice.. you should see the third degree burn that I have on my left breast..

So I will drink my hot coffee here at the office.. that way I can keep the “girls safe”

and work on the steaming hot sex tonight with hubby and maybe the neighbor?? .. who knows .. I AM feeling very cheerful !!!


5 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Do you guys have a midget chained up in your bedroom as well?

(uh-oh, he got loose again!)

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

You have a sexy neighbor too?

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Wow, racy post...

You're welcome for the coffee mug! I didn't know it make you all horny though.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger MrRyanO said...

Wow...what did I wander into! Funny blog...I dig it!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Can I move in on the other side? PLEASE?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script