Wednesday, December 27, 2006

~ Great Family Fun ~

Oh…. did I forget to mention that I was gonna take a Christmas break ?? silly me

I don’t really realize how quirky my family ( in-laws too) are.. except when we all pile in one location for many hours..

- I guess he would be my grandpa-in-law.. getting all liquored up and trying to talk me into drinking some portages’ wine with him and something about a G-string?? …NOPE NOT MINE...sicko-s For the scoop click Here
-Me feeling a bit crazy after spending 5 hours with running, screaming, out of control kids and Doug the Serial killer in disguise He creeps me out … and he smells a bit like asparagus

- My grandma announcing that she smelled a wire smell!!!??? and my uncle walking around the house doing exaggerated sniffing.. proudly discovered that the “wire” smell was coming from a light bulb and then trying to convince the rest of the family to congratulate him on his good sniffing skills and to come and sniff the light bulb
..??What the hell.??. Grandma once told me that he was dropped on his head as a baby

- My sister-in-law swearing that at breakfast that I called my daughter Linda??? ( nope that is not her name and it is not EVEN close to her name ) I think that she hit the bottle a wee bit early that day.

- Mom and me throwing thin mints across the living room trying to launce a serious choking hazard down each others throats .. great family fun there kids~~

- My grandpa complaining that the deer in his back yard are by rubbing their antlers against all the trees and running the scrub oak.. and where in the hell can he get some lion urine? That should work right ???

- Hubby almost passing out when he opened his X-BOX 360 that is always fun

- Me cursing like a sailor because I could not for the life of me figure out how the hell to put music on my i-pod …Good times… ( figured it out .. thanks guys)

Well there you have it .. just a few highlights .. the good news is that everyone made it out alive…And BACK to work … SHIT …


7 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Linda? WTF?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Eris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

The really good news is that you figured out how to get music onto your IPOD! Altogether now. YAY!

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds a bit like my family.

Hubby got the 360?? Lucky, lucky man....

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Ro said...

For the record, you did sound like you said Linda. :)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

My sister spent two entire days trying to figure out her iPod. I have never heard so many explatives in my life.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger M@ said...

How old do you people gotta be to stop playin' video games? I have heard nothing on the blogosphere as of late about 40- and 50-somethings (never mind the 30-somethings and, of course, 20-somehthings and minors) getting video game systems.

What in tarnation?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script