Friday, December 29, 2006

My brain.. it’s melting

For Christmas the kids got Nintendo DS’s
Because I am an only child, it is hard for me to see something that someone else has and not want it for myself. So I went and bought a "brain game" so that I could play it on the KID’S Nintendo’s

Here is the deal .. you take a series of “tests” like as in reading, math, recognition etc.. then the game tells you what your brain age is ….

The idea of this game is to keep your brain active and by keeping it active is suppose to improve your brain and make you smarter…

So I take all these test feeling all good about my skills and my brain score was 60
60 ..people 60..
My brain score should be equal to my age .. um I am not 60… I am surprised that I can even compose this post considering that I have failed my brain test..
If I was 60 or 50 even, I would be amazed at my brain power … but I am not 60 and my brain is…
It must be all the pot that I smoked in high school !!

Today is a sad sad day

Stupid game !



8 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

You were so close. This was the original work of a Russian scientist named Lachley (I think) and the work was updated by Marvin Podd at the Bethesda Naval Hospital, where a system was written called Neurexercise. Your score of 60 for a 23 year old is an indicator that you are capable of world domination as you are way ahead of yourself. Who would know better than me? I was the programmer.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

No I can't tell you more, contractually. Please, be gentle with me.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

I don't understand this game. What does the score 60 mean, anyway? We need to discuss this.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

The Russian scientist's name was Luria. I wasn't going to sleep until i got that right. Sorry.

The brain age is how well developed her brain is. The brain is like any other muscle. The more you use it, the better developed it becomes. If it becomes damaged, you can rehab it. They can test it and see how well you're doing, and assign a problem level, or age to your ability.

Happy New Year

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

You are just advanced for your age.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I get dumber by the minute. I am okay with it.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Maybe 60 was your WISDOM score, (retard).

You know what? How they gonna tell you the people who designed that stupid game even know how to box you in? It's a Nintendo, not a team of NIH scientists.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Eris said...

Oooooh I really want to play that game. That was, until I decided to dedicate my life to getting that information the CEO alludes to that he can't give away. Muah ah ahhhh.

Seriously though, you could send the DS and the game my way if you need to get rid of it for some reason.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script