Friday, December 01, 2006

Our bags are packed it is time to go ….

Ok so the “big move” day is today and tomorrow and for all that have done it before you know .. IT SUCKS !! BAD.. when I got my very first apartment I had
a card table and 3 miss-match chairs,
a TV from 1970,
a crib,
2 beds
and clothes.
That is all I had folks
13 year later we have so much shit that we had to rent a huge dumpster and we filled it to the very top with shit that we have collected over the years
4 couches
2 coffee tables
4 end tables
Pots & pans
Dishes
2 Christmas trees
Tupperware
Clothes
A bed
A crib
Toys
Oh the list goes on and on ….
Hubby has been moving our stuff all day ( I cant due to the fact that I gave myself a hernia while sleeping ..Pulled all 12 stitches from my appendix surgery .. hurt like crazy … WHO does that?? …well besides me ?? WHO ??
We have things in storage and things moved into our new place. It sucks to be half moved. Everything that you need is in a box somewhere and hell if I know what box IT is in..
The very worst for me is moving food and closets.. there really is not an easy way to do this .. have you ever packed food ? NOT FUN and as for closets.. we try and just take the hangers off the rack and then transport the clothes and then re-hang them .. This NEVER works .. Shirts and pants fall off the hangers then the hangers get all tangled up ..
Then I swear like a sailor!! I wish that I had an ounce of patience .. I really do

Tomorrow we should be all the way moved out. Then we just need to clean then good bye house.

Got to get rested up so that I can tackle the food and the closets tomorrow … Saving the very best for last


3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Just look on the bright side, look at all the material you have to blog about and to bitch about! You should be in heaven! Excuse me while I outrun you starting now.

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger E :) said...

I just moved internationally twice within a fourteen month period. It sucks. I feel your pain. At least you can store stuff, when somehow I had to condense my whole life down to a couple of suitcases. Twice.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

You didn't tell me you were moving! I would have offered to help you, nerd.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script