Thursday, December 21, 2006

Please Go.....


Dear Mucus,

We need to have a talk, and since you are being so stubborn I will have to do this in a letter.

We have been together for a few weeks now, and you really were not bad in the beginning, however I can’t handle the pressure any more… You have been so demanding lately… I know that you are frustrated at work and all, but so am I. I can’t sleep, I can’t concentrate and have had a headache over this every day for a week now.

Also I have heard that you have been intimate with a few of my friends.. come on.. I told you in the beginning that this was just a fling, but my friends to??.. You sure do get around.

I appreciate that you think that I have a cute nose and a sexy nasal cavity really I do, but so does Amy… and her nose is gigantic, Just imagine the things you could do with her nasal cavity … I know that turns you on… NO! NO! It will not hurt my feelings if you start an intimate relationship with her.. GO really…

I am trying to let you go gently, Please don’t force me to get a restraining order.. Just pack up your belongings and leave.

Don’t cry, we were not meant to be.

Sincerely,
MJ


8 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear author,

Due to recent posts, I have begun to feel so sorry for you that I am no longer able to get up an function as I should. I will no longer be able to get up go to work,cook,clean,bathe,shave,go to the bathroom or get dressed. This overwhelming sense of dispairity and anger has become contageous, as is the mucus situation, and has taken over my life. I will just lay in bed naked all day and eat nothing drink nothing and not move saying FUCK FUCK FUCK over and over as I cleanch my fists in the air.

Thank you for your posts and please keep them coming before I have a total reversal and become happy,clothed, and this scowl disipates from my face.

Yours truly,

Mr. Naked And Pissedoff

Merry Christmas

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Love ya Babe *Ü*

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Cough syrup and beer does it for me....

You'll forget what the hell you were even complaining about....

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Ain't love wonderful! sigh

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

Are you talking about Lawson Amy?

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor mucus, I think he would've been ok until you mentioned the word "restraining order". That usually puished me away with ill feelings.

Good luck.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

I have been having an affair with Mucus. We were together last night. I just thought that I should come clean with you.

No hard feelings, right?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Mist1,
You have my blessing ...you can HAVE Mucus ..

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script