Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Serious bitching to follow..


HOLLY FUCK !

What the hell is wrong with all these people around me? Come on ….

Girl in the office:
Stop approaching me like a rabid dog that is about to attack at any minute (with out the foaming of the mouth part). WOHA… you make me want to grab the nearest stable object.. and tell you that I am having a hard time relating because I have not smoked off the crack pipe today..

Senseless piece of shit girl at the office:
You are too fucking stupid to carry on a damn conversation not that I would like to HAVE an actual conversation with you and by the way you smell like HOT vomit. And have you been breast fed your ENTIRE LIFE? Grow the fuck up ! God for fucking bid you extend yourself and use more than the one damn brain cell and walk upright like a fuckin’ human.

Someone tell me why the fuck there are fruit/meat fly’s in the company bathroom.. someone needs to clean their personal parts immediately What the HELL???

To the bastard that cut me off today on the way home ..
Just because you are driving a big ass semi truck does not mean that I can’t pull your ass out your big boy truck and kick you in your fat head .. Asshole

Do I feel better NO…..I am just going to go find the nearest bottle of Jack Daniels and get shit faced.


5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I'm pretty sure that the flies in the bathroom are meat flies.

That just makes me laugh and laugh.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Now, if you moved to Tennessee, you'd cut down on the cost and the transportation time between you and the Jack. It's made near Nashville!

I need to send you sterile masks to use at work. Or you're going to have to telecommute.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

It's just not fair what they are doing to you.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Why you? Why are they singling you out?

That kind of stuff never happens to me. What did you do to deserve this life?

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Whoa, girl, you need to take a deep breath and calm yourself down.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script