Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some People


Is it too much of me to ask a few of my co-workers to:

1- Brush their teeth WITH TOOTHPASTE
2- Wash their body with SOAP
3- Wash their hair with SHAMPOO
4- Cover their BELLY and ASS all the way .. this is not the beach ..
5- WASH their hands with soap BEFORE they leave the bathroom
6- COVER your fucking mouth when you cough and sneeze

Is that too much of me to ask ??

Can they not tell that their breath smells like ass ?
That their hair looks like they have been rolling around in Crisco ?
That their belly and ass is hanging out?
That they are spraying their nasty ass germs all over me?

Where do they FIND these people …
~SHIT~


3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its no wonder that your sick with all that nasty ass hanging around.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

I used soap yesterday. I don't plan on any more major accomplishments this week.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Take them to the laundromat. Use the double spin cycle. Get the guy from the home to sort them. He'll get them right by the smell.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script