Wednesday, December 13, 2006

you got paid HOW much ???

The other day I was watching the TV show Ellen and her guest was Mr. William Shatner. During the interview, Mr. Shatner said that he auctioned off a kidney stone for seventy five thousand dollars. WHAT THE HELL?? The good thing about it is that he used the money to build a home in New Orleans for a nice family.
but still ……
Who in their right mind would pay that much for a damn kidney stone.?

Lets do the math here:

21 kidney stones at $75,000.00 each = $1,575,000.00
Damn I could be a billionaire !!

Where have I gone wrong?? ..
Oh’ that is right I am not a movie star


3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I think you have found your calling.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a movie star nor have I ever had kidney stones. All hope is lost.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Here's where you need an agent. We find a star, like Shatner, and cut a deal. We give the star the kidney stones and auction them off as the star's and split the proceeds. We'll build a couple of houses in New Orleans alright, and maybe a couple in Aruba to lay up in, with a large bar on the beach. How about a place in Hawaii to hang out at? also with a bar on the beach?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script