Thursday, January 04, 2007

SBD...Not to be confused with STD

I am diagnosing myself with SBD .. seasonal bitchy disorder .. this is a serious medical condition and I may need time off work to recover.

I seem to be a wee bit bitchy’er in the winter.. Not that I am not bitchy in the summer….
I try to maintain a constant state of bitchyness all year long so that I don’t confuse anyone around me. But every once in a while, I like to “play nice” and …watch them freak out because .. MJ is being NICE?? Someone take her temperature and call 911..

My personal rules are as follows:

1. Don’t touch me
2. Don’t talk to me
3. Don’t look at me

Really simple, not too many, and easy to follow….

If these rules are NOT followed you may just get 3rd degree burns all over your stupid ass..

Oh’ did I mention that I can shoot flames out of my eyes at any given moment..
This took me years to perfect and should not be attempted my anyone under the age of 13

I decided that I should start tanning because who does not look great with a natural glowing tan when it is 14 degrees outside?

Tanning is really not helping the bitchyness part .. but I look great !


3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger kona daze said...

1. Don’t touch you
2. Don’t talk to you
3. Don’t look at you

got it!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

Can we call them guidelines? I have a hard time following rules.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I am taking your word for how good you look, because, well you know, guidelines.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script