Tuesday, January 30, 2007

~Thank you~

I just wanted to thank each of you for your kind words… It is good to know that there are thoughtful people out there in the blogosphere… It has been a tough two weeks but we are getting through it day by day.

It really sucks that sometimes it takes someone that you love’s passing for us to remember that life is short… Live for the day.. Tell your loved ones just how much you love them… Have fun…. Laugh.. Cry… Love… Because we will never know when it is our time to go.

MJ


3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger velvet said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Losing loved ones is never easy and I hope that you find comfort to get through this sad time.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

-velvet

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

My grandmother died over 10 years ago and I still kick myself for not being in touch more...even though I think she knows...wherever she might be.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Blessings of peace coming your way.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script