Monday, February 19, 2007

But you’ll look funny …

When I go to the salon I like to arrive early.. that way I can browse the shelves of shampoo and hair potions… smelling each one, picking my favorites. The salon that I go to also sales makeup .. They have this big round display of it .. everything has a sample tester… So after I am done smelling the hair products ..I walk on over to the makeup display .. apply some makeup on my face as I announce quite loudly ..
“Oh I LOVE this eye shadow.. I really think that I need this”..
“Oh and this blush … it makes my cheeks look so …. Rosy “! “This makeup is fantastic !!”
By the time that I have applied a fresh coat of makeup on my face the stylist calls me back.. she asks me what I have in mind for my hair .. I tell her… same color… (blonde, brown and black) (because I can’t make up my mind on the color either) and I am still deciding on the bangs….. She tells me “your forehead is small … bangs will make you look funny”.. I have been told this before and all day I have been judging people by the size of their foreheads … Man there are some big ass foreheads out there… you know what they say about big foreheads…. Bangs…..

She tells me that maybe we should do “long” bangs I did not know that by long she meant virtually no bangs… they are more like a layer.. but it is ok because we are referring to them as bangs…
After the applied makeup and the hair color, wash, cut, and style I am looking like 38 bucks and want to go out to show off my salon quality look. I go home put on my old prom dress and off to McDonalds I go ….

I am a classy woman


4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger velvet said...

Yes, long bangs are the way to go.

I'm glad that you got all gussied up and went out to celebrate with some fine dining afterwards. You sound like my kind of person!

-velvet

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Wow. I spend just about that on a hair cut too. I am also a class woman.

My stylist is annoyed w/ me b/c I showed up really high last time and I think people are uncomfortable with that sometimes. He did a good job--in record time!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger M@ said...

I'm glad you didn't get "short" bangs. You may as well pouf your hair up real big w/ hair spray and listen to a little Guns 'N Roses. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I say go all the way, and don't forget the fine dining part either.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script