Thursday, February 01, 2007

Eat this....

So I have been on a diet for 5 weeks now and I am doing pretty well .. loosing weight.. I feel ok.. I have energy..

The only thing that I am really struggling with is not to eating junk food randomly.. Because that is what I have always done. Once I bought 6 crispy creams and ate all 6 at one sitting. It was amazing.. I could actually feel my ass growing ! Damn those were the days !

Yesterday around lunch time I walked out of the office for a smoke and a co- worker of mine was eating something from a local restaurant that I love and can't have.

I wanted to poke her in the eyes then shove her face into the delicious platter of food that she was eating..

Is that bad ??


6 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tammie Jean said...

When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I used to get a dozen Boston Cremes from Dunkin Donuts and immediately polish them off, 6 each. We did this all the time. Those were the days...

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Nope, you were thinking of committing Justifyable Harmicide. Not a thing wrong with it. You just aren't allowed to break anything, like the plate.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your impulse was bad. Thank God you don't have Tourette's or anything because you could have had a criminal record on your hands.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger E :) said...

Revenge is a dish best served cold... Heh.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Who was it and what were they eating?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Eris said...

The picture you chose for this post makes me want to slit my wrists. I too, am on a diet. And I hate it. With every fiber of my being. I hate it so much I keep trying to rationalize being fat and miserable for another summer. I just can't do it.

God, I miss donuts. *sob*

So what is your diet and how are you doing it? I must know so I can find out what is working for people.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script