Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am Cold

Oh and the weather can kiss my ass right along with the flu ………..

It is damn cold and I feel like shit …

One more glance from an innocent co worker and I swear I will burn the building down ……

I have seriously contemplated throwing myself on the floor and having an all out tantrum .. maybe then I could get some tranquilizers and a hot fucking blanket …


Feb 27 Today
Heavy snow this morning will taper to snow showers this afternoon. High 37F. Winds W at 10 to 40 mph. A slushy accumulation of 2 to 4 inches.

Feb 27 Tonight
Mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers mainly during the evening. Low near 20F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.

Feb 28 Tomorrow
Overcast. Cold. High 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 20 mph.

Feb 28 Tomorrow night
Occasional snow showers. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.



4 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger M@ said...

"Fit to be tied" is the expression.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger velvet said...

Lousy health and lousy weather are a bad combination. Hope you get well soon and don't despair, spring is on its way (or so they say it is).

-velvet

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger James Lindsay said...

Ummmm... Be glad you aren't here where I am because as far as we're concerned, the weather this week has been FABULOUS. we just went through two solid months of -30 to -46 F.

We were wearing t-shirts outside today :D

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Arthur.... You win !!!!

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script