Friday, February 16, 2007

Would I worry about this if I had a penis ?


I am embarrassed to report that the only pressing issue for me this weekend is bangs or no bangs.. that seems to be the burning question …..
I have asked every single person that will listen to me this pressing question
Several responses have been

Why the hell would you want bangs !!

Your forehead is a bit small ....Bangs would make you look funny not that you don’t look funny already !!

I don’t give a shit

Go for it

I have hair that requires no “do” it is not poufy it is not limp .. just long straight hair

I need a change folks and in one hour I am getting it cut …. How…..Is the urgent matter at hand here ……

It would be so much easier to be a boy !!


6 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Wicked H said...

Change is good. If you end up not liking it you can always grow them back out.

I think they'd look fabulous on you, go for it.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I am a no bangs kind of girl. Strictly based on the curliness of my hair. I have had a million hairstyles. I had a few love affairs with bangs. Why not do it?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Bangs. Bangs and barrettes. That way, if you want bangs, let them hang! If not, pin 'em up. Works for me 7 days a week.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger M@ said...

I hope you didn't do it. For Christ sake, woman. Please tell me you didn't do it.

Oh, by the way. do you think I should keep my mullet? Same thing.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger velvet said...

I've done both. Right now, I have long bangs that I can peep past and that sweep down the side of my face.

And no, you wouldn't be worrying about it if you were a guy. Not a straight one, at least. ;)

-velvet

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

What is the weirdest picture?

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script