Thursday, March 15, 2007

What is that smell ?


The office restroom is nasty …. I get here early and the bathroom is fresh and clean however around noon it starts to smell like ass in there. Now I know what takes place in the bathroom but my god girls.. When I go into a public restroom I try to pick out the stall that is the least used.. Sometimes it is a bit difficult.. do you pick the one on the very end? .. the middle?.. closest to the door?..it is a very tough decision .. once I have a stall picked out, there are a few more things that need to be checked .. is there is any sign that someone just took a shit in that stall.. a pube on the seat.. pee on the seat.. toilet seat cover on the seat.. toilet not flushed… if any of these things are present then I will not use that stall. It is a very precise process. There are a few women that work in the building that if I see them enter the restroom, I cannot go in until the toxic acidic yeasty putrid damp air clears.. people it is bad.. how can anything smell that bad? Serious how could you not know that your personal space is rotting or growing something ?? do they grow accustom to the smell that they are omitting ?? also they are loud shitters.. I understand that if you got to go you got to go.. but my god some of these gals sound like they are sitting on a flat rock just letting them rip.. that is fine at home but not here at work… sometimes I have to breathe into my sleeve then emerge from the restroom with my eyes watering makeup all smeared and retching..
WHY ???


1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I think I would have been just fine without knowing any of that.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script