Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2Q2BSTR8


So a few months ago we bought a new car.. I have been thinking about getting personalized license plates ( yes I know that is super dorky but I really don’t give a shit)
Every combination of words that I try has already been taken …. It is really starting to piss me off..
I started off wanting something in Hawaiian because that is where my heart is .. but the good ones are taken .. and the Hawaiian language is odd for instance .. Queen .. in Hawaiian is .. Mo I Wahine .. now that will not fit on a license plate now will it ? Easy.. in Hawaiian is Hikiwale or even the word Vain in Hawaiian is Ho okano. HOTASS is taken.....along with 2Q2BSTR8 and RUABCH2
MJ is available but I don’t not want to advertize to the city what my name is and I also am going for something that will leave the person behind me completely bewildered.
Why does this have to be so damn difficult? Really ….
Any ideas?


4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I've always wanted mine to say, FUIML8

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

SEXYGIRL

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sornie said...

I'd pick something that reads dirty or offensive in a mirror but is just jibberish to the untrained eye.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger James Lindsay said...

3M TA3 looks cool in a mirror.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script