Friday, April 27, 2007

Snotty


This is out of control .. I believe that I am suffering from a case of severe allergies.. Or some asshole at work gave me there cold. Snot snot and more snot.. the stuffy drippy kind.. YUCK there is not a tissue in the world soft enough..
This surgery has kicked my ass. I am beginning to wonder if there is something else wrong with me.. it should not take this long to start feeling better.. .. it has been one fucking miserable ass month
I am living on pain killers, laxatives, ( that is a joy let me tell ya) Ibuprofen, xanax, Nyquil, and willpower.
Any one that has had surgery on their stomach can tell you how horrific it is to cough, sneeze, laugh and poop. I just want to roll over and die.
I have made it to work all this week .. that is just amazing in its self.. No one seems to understand why I still feel so terrible myself included. . I hate to talk about it to anyone because it seems like I have been sick for 4 years straight.. right after I lost my kidney things have gone steadily downhill.. I need to start feeling better, I need a damn vacation.. I want my health back


6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Funny, I haven't received any submissions from you yet for my contest, MJ. Sick people still qualify.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger othurme said...

Yeah, sneezing is the worst after surgery. Feel better.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

I want my health back too. What shall it be tonight? Scotch or gin? Bourbon or vodka? Or all of them?

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to start feeling better, I need a damn vacation.. I want my health back

Whoa. Sounds like you deserve all of those things... I'm sorry to read about your health woes... You have endured an impressive amount of surgery/health crises...

Hope you are feeling better soon...

--Minty

P.S. I could introduce myself. I am Minty (hello), and I sneaked over from Matt's blog...

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger M@ said...

You have some new fans, MJ. (My apologies.)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt-

Nice.

-Minty

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script