Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank you

Thank you for all your well wishes !! … surgery went well .. we are all glad.. especially me !! I am still a bit weak and sleepy but I am recovering…. The Doctor did NOT fuck with my kidney parts and that is good !!

I have stayed in bed for a solid week .. I am not a good stay in bed kind of girl ! It makes me super bitchy but I am on the mend and my mood is improving. ( so I am not the super bitch just a little bitchy)

All I can say is that I would be fucked if I was a pilgrim !! they would have taken me out to the field and shot me along with the horses !
I am looking forward to catching up on my blog reading !!!


8 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Glad to have you back, sorry about the taxes thingy. What did they do to you? Is this your big chance to move to Hawaii?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

Pilgrim sex isn't hot.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger velvet said...

It's good to hear that you're okay and on the mend. Thank goodness for modern medicine, eh?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger het (aka quickfit) said...

glad things went well for you
and thank goodness the kidney is in mint condition...

ciao4now

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Robin said...

YAY! I'm so glad your surgery went well..congratulations on having that behind you.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Eris said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger M@ said...

I love stay-in-bed girls. :(

Is that joke appropriate for this post? I can't tell anymore.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger James Lindsay said...

Glad to see you're OK.

And I concur with Matt :D

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script