Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am tired… and still sick …

I have been living on a liquid diet for several days now.. ( before that it was yogurt and apples) I have lost 33 pounds in just under 5 weeks. The Doctors do not have an acceptable answer for me as to why I get so sick when I eat, why I have such a high temperature ( on average 102-103) or why I am losing weight so quickly ......what the hell ??? is that not their jobs ? damn

Mom has been helpful .. she refers to her Natural Guide to Healing and mixes up potions and herbs for me. love ya mom ...She hates doctors just as much as I do … half of them are quacks and cannot be trusted ….

I need to find me a voodoo doc or something

I got my blood work back from the Doctor and was told that my body is lacking all the necessary nutrients and if I can’t raise the levels, I will have to be checked in the hospital so that they can do it for me so that my body does not shut down. My triglycerides, electrolytes, liver, white blood cell count and whatever the hell else is all out of whack

I am anemic, nauseated and feel like a raving bitch ~~


9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Holy crap! Try to suck down Ensure or something of the equivelant so you can get as many calories and nutrients in as possible.

Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Brown said...

Nah, you should do what bodybuilders do. Weight Gainer. You'll be as big as a house in no time.

Well...ok...maybe just a boat.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Hey MJ,

So you're a raving bitch when you're feeling sick? You must just be an angel when everything's going your way, I imagine.

I was going to make a joke about how hopefully the weight loss hasn't come out of the boobie department but....

I just hope things turn aroudn for you soon.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Mr. Poopie,

Whey protein powder and low-fat milk is the way to go.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Wandering Girl – I am trying to drink ensure .. it is so nasty .. but I think that is the only thing that is keeping me going

Mr. Poopie- Is weight gainer and ensure kind of the same thing ? I have never in my life considered taking a weight gainer…..

Matt- I am a bitch all the time .. raving only when sick … and sadly .. yes the boobie department has been affected…

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger M@ said...

You'll gain it back, right? I mean, i hope....

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Come to my hospital and check in. We have real doctors. They fixed my ass up. I'll come visit everyday. And, I'll bring chocolate.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy hell sweetie, get better! I am so sorry you are still having medical trouble. Get a second, third, twentieth opinions. Doctors are self absorbed egotistical assholes and it takes a long time to find a good one, I know that that isn't encouraging but I want you to keep moving forward. You are in my prayers.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger othurme said...

Feel better first, but know that if you completely run out of boob, you can have some of my man boobs.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script