Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Out for another surgery

After many visits to the doctor’s office and several visits to the emergency room I FINALLY got someone to listen to me. In 2 hours I am going to have another surgery. I will be cut from hip to hip in order to remove a giant abscess or cyst .. They don’t know what it is. All I know is that I want the fucker OUT!!
I am a bit nervous as I know how bad it sucks to be cut wide open like that and the healing process is a slow one.. And I have to stay in the hospital for a few days (I am not into sleepovers and become grumpy rather quickly when every other hour someone comes in to check blood pressure and to draw blood) however, I will do my best to be a good patient and say please and thank you…

I am hoping that this is it and I will soon be on the mend (for real) ……


7 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank heavens someone finally listened to you, take care and heal up! It does take a long time to recover from major abdominal surgery, I know from experience, so relax and try to find patience (I had a hard time with this) and get better! Perhaps this is the time to write a novel.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Get well soon, and let me/us know how you're doing. I'm rooting for you. I wish you had my surgeon.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger othurme said...

Get it out. Feel better.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Good thing! I hope they do better this time. Good luck!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger M@ said...

MJ,

As a secular man, I don't pray. All I can offer you is that I'll pour out a full bottle of Miller Lite when I go home--a sacrifice for one of my favorite bloggers.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Brown said...

Well, I do pray . . . and you'll be in them. With lots of pillows and good drugs and we'll see about that guy not wasting any beer.

Good luck!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out and you get well soon.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script