Friday, May 11, 2007

Randomness # 45

* It is so difficult to get my ass out of bed each work day when the alarm goes off.. some days I glance at the digital time and think in my head ??“ that can’t be right”?? I have been getting up early and going to work for years.. you would think that it would get easier.. it hasn’t ..I hear that when I get “older” it will get easier to get up so damn early in the morning. I will be retired by then.. so I guess that I will get up early and feed the damn birds..

* I work with someone that every time I hear her laugh, I want to shove a pencil in my ear.

* I hate it when someone makes you laugh.. you know a serious all out laugh then that moment comes when you start to cry .. it makes me so damn confused..

* I have been told 4 times in the last 3 days “ you look sick, Did you lose some weight?” I have just learned to come back with “you look like shit.. have you gained some weight?” then they try and smooth things over telling me that they were trying to give me a complement. Bullshit

* Yesterday on my way home, I saw a man sitting in his garage, drinking a beer in a plaid short sleeve shirt and his tighty whities.

* Each year around this time I want to get another tattoo.. .

* I need a vacation by the ocean… Do I know anyone that lives by the ocean ??


6 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

That was me drinking that beer. I'm not a man. I've just sworn off makeup and showering except on weekends.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger M@ said...

I'm buying an ocean kayak this weekend (for surfing) and wish I lived closer to the ocean.

Ahhhhh, I just want to be sitting on a beach or on a boat just off the beach.....

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger M@ said...

And get another piercing rather than a tattoo.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Screw the tabs (temporarily able bodied), let's get Matt and head to the Ocean at Ocean City, MD. We'll get the beer in Delaware where there's no tax. I'll let you use my underwear to drink the beer. Last one in buys the beer.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

I live near Carhenge. It's not nearly as glamorous.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Brown said...

I know what you mean. I work with a girl who makes me want to gouge my eyes out with hot pokers, set myself on fire, and jump into a meat grinder everytime I hear her laugh.

Yeah, it's that bad.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script