Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Say What ?


One of the many issues that was discovered during my ER visit a week ago was that my liver enzymes were “extremely elevated”
I believe that is bad because the emergency room doctors and nurses came rushing in to my little ER cubicle and started panicking over me. Due to this I have been taken off ALL my medication. Now to the average person this would not be such a bad thing. For me it sucks .. all I can say is


Mood Stabilization Medication


I need this medication so that I …


a) Don’t burn the building down then laugh hysterically
b) Stab someone in the eye
c) Have 14 panic attacks a day
d) Can smile and say “Good Morning!!” when I really am thinking “Fuck Off!!”

Oh the list goes on and on ...
It has been a week since I have had my medication… this is bad.. very bad .... I go today to get my blood work checked again and am hoping that all will be well... because I have already used my “get out of jail for free” card.


6 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Maybe putting the doc in a choke hold will express to him the importance of going back on at least ONE of your medications. They respond to things like that.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger M@ said...

MJ,

My "arresting officer" last time claimed that my THC levels were "elevated."

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Good morning, MJ!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger othurme said...

Just burn it down. We'll laugh with you.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

Oh, and by response I mean they'll lock you up in the loony bin. But the loony bin will give you your meds, so it still works!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

They did the same thing to me. No more buspare. The insurance company rejoiced. I melted the wall with my stare. They stopped asking me how I felt and just asked me what my pain level was.

The final agreement. I did what they asked, they expedited my ass out the door. Worked for me.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script