Monday, July 30, 2007

A Smile A Day.....


A sincere thank you to all of you who have sent caring thoughts as I have been going through this super hard time ….
When I started this blog it was for fun only .. I had no intention of meeting people and caring about people in the blogosphere. I am amazed that there are so many wonderful people out there that take the time to send words of encouragement. It means so much to me.
It is hard to blog when I don’t feel well.. It is hard to do anything anymore… It has come to the point where it is difficult for me to get up in the mornings and try to make myself look presentable for work.. I don’t want to be the sickly who looks sickly… and that is exactly what my appearance is lately… Sickly
I am trying the best I can to feel good… I have several doctor appointments this week and hopefully I will have some answers soon..


6 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger velvet said...

Geez, I hope that your doctors can come up with some answers. It really sucks that you're still not feeling well, but you don't need me to tell you that, I'm sure.

Good luck and I hope that you start feeling better soon!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of caught up on your medical troubles from 2 posts below.

Good luck with that and I hope you make a quick recovery.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

As someone who can actually see you, I don't think you look sickly at all.

But I am so sorry that you feel sickly. Please let me know if you need anything.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I have never been by your place here before, but I really like the look of it. Really nice template and title too. Great micro photo on top too. Sounds like you really do enjoy blogging. That's GREAT! Thx for letting me stop by! ~ jb///

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

If the docs can't find what's wrong, ask them where to go to find the answers. There's a doctor somewhere who knows what to do. The problem is finding the right doctor.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

I'm with CEO... good for you for not giving up on finding the answer.

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script