Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things have changed

A year ago …..

I drank way too much coffee… Today I drink none

I had two grandmas… Today I have one

I had 3 great danes and two cats … Today I have no pets

I drank too much soda..Today I drink none

I enjoyed going to work … Today I just want to stay home

I was overweight.. Today I am not

I was a social drinker.. Today I don’t drink at all

I bit my nails… Today I have long natural nails

It was 92 degrees outside..Today is it 104

I had a lumpy car.. Today I have a new car

I felt healthy… Today I don’t

Today I just want to go someplace quiet and rest……


5 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger The CEO said...

Today you are alive, and that's a good place to start from. I felt the same and then they let me restart my tai chi. The energy does come back and so will yours.

Have faith, believe in yourself, and find some way to exercise. I want you back. All of you.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Thank you Monty.. that means a ton to me… I am alive and that IS the most important thing… I am not able to exercise yet but when I get the OK .. maybe I will take up tai chi??!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger M@ said...

Yesterday, I had a job
Today, I'm going to the beach.

Glad you're back.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger chollyson said...

I know you're so tired but I am glad you're back at work. You liven up the place.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Echomouse said...

Big changes in the past year for you. {Hug} I'm sorry for your losses.

I can't exercise either as it sets off my illness. But Tai Chi...that is something MADE for people like us. I don't have the patience for it, or never used to, but maybe I'll try it too. Hope you are able to give it a shot as well. And that it helps :)

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script