Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I have done on my surgery “vacation” ?




NOT MUCH !!

I decided to take 8 weeks off entirely !! This was a super hard recovery for me and I am still not 100%
This picture of me was taken 4 weeks ago .. just proof that I am still alive....
I have lost a total of 48 pounds since April 1st
I have not done a thing that requires much thought !!
I am just so tired STILL :(
I have read a ton of books, watched way too much TV, acquired a new love for tea (as coffee and soda are off limits) and have a killer tan !!
I even tried to convince hubby that I do not want to go back to work .. he said OK but I would need to do all the house work... I will be returning to work in a week
I am SO out of the loop on all the blogs that I love to read and am planning on spending the next few weeks catching up on ya all !
and posting more !!


6 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger chollyson said...

Yay MJ!!!! I'm so excited to see you and I'm glad you're feeling better.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger M@ said...

Excellent news. :)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

So glad to see you back! We were worried. I'm glad you got a killer tan out of it!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Continue to be gentle with yourself...rest as much as you can!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger The CEO said...

Now that we have a Proof of Life, do we send Matt as a hostage? Oe would a check suffice?

It will be good to have you back!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger velvet said...

Yay! Glad that you're back. Hope that you continue to recover. :)

 

Post a Comment



ABOUT ME
Photobucket
MJ

I am me .. that is all there is to it.

I am Fun, Pushy, Unpredictable, Vain, Confident, Expressive, Patronizing, Pompous, Bossy, Courageous, Romantic, Dramatic, Loyal, Determined, Lofty, Stubborn and Exhausted!!

Read at your own risk and Love it!

MJ


BLOGROLL Miss Doxie
Jurgen Nation
The Art of Time Suckage
The Morning Meeting
Certifiable Princess
Chollyson
Amalah
Animal Mind
Much a do about sumthin
Alan thinks
Tiny Voices in my head
My reflecting pool
Weapon of mass instruction

MJ ARCHIVES

MJ

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adayinthewind. Make your own badge here.


hit counter script